Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mah Jongg Jewelry is Ever So Hot


















It has been amazing watching Mah Jongg players snatch up every piece of theme-related jewelry that can find.

I had no idea it would be so popular. I remember purchasing my first mah jongg beads. I knew nothing about the game, but saw these intriguing symbols and thought the bone beads would make nice earrings.

Lo and behold, in those Ebay days, customers snapped then right up.

It has been no letting up since then, and it seems every week a new jewelry designer is offering something with a mah jongg flair.

I love being part of the evolution.

Don't get me wrong, I love my other gemstone designs. Yet, there is a special place in me heart for those customers who just can't get enough of their mahj!

Visit the site at http://www.gehazi.com/ and stay tuned for more conversations about Gehazi Collections Contemporary Gemstone and Mah Jongg Collections.


Stay tuned!

Sandra Davis
Gehazi Collections